Before the end of the year. I have been so busy the past several months that my blog has been neglected. Hell, all of my blogs have been neglected but this is the one I try to neglect the least :-). What stands out in my mind about 2006? Here’s my Top 5.
- YouTube – beats tv hands down for meaningful entertainment. Check me out.
- Rent – the musical that captured my heart (read the Wikipedia entry for more).
- taking back control of my life (but that’s fodder for half a dozen blog posts).
- Flickr – This was the year I went Pro.
- popurls – became the way that I aggregate my news online.
That’s probably not all, but it is the high points. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. I may post again this year but maybe not. We’ll just have to see.