First an apology. To whom, I’m not sure. I turned off commenting on all the posts on this blog. I got tired of moderating spam comments. And, the fact of the matter is, I have never gotten anything but spam comments. So, I guess I’m apologizing to the non-existent group of non-spam commenters to this blog. That’s a weird concept.
Anyway, it’s New Year’s Eve today. I’m almost over the virus that has consumed the majority of the winter break. I have gotten next to nothing I planned to do over break done. I’ve spent the time with folks I love, feeling pretty bad. But I am hereby putting this behind me and leaving it in 2006!
Some of the neat things that happened this week:
- Pam won me a BOEbot for approximately half price on ebay!
- We found a Javelin Stamp Starter Kit on ebay. We’re still waiting to see if it will go for a price I can afford.
- I got Kurt his Christmas present from me and Pam, a cell phone. He and Erin can stay in touch easier now.
- I figured out which video camera I was going to buy in a couple of weeks. The Canon Elura 100 Digital Camcorder.
- I figured out which digital camera I’m going to get for Erin (about the same time). The Nikon Coolpix S10.
- I found a copy of Roger Zelazny’s The Great Book of Amber: The Complete Amber Chronicles, 1-10 (Chronicles of Amber) which allows me to read the second half of the story! Great story by the way.
- I subscribed to a bunch more channels on YouTube (65 at the time I write this).
- I finally relaxed (2 days before I have to go back to the tension inducing grind but at least I did relax).
Enough for now. Happy New Year everybody!